At Wronka, Ltd, we believe in specializing in what we know best. That’s why we focus on helping businesses sell, purchase or lease commercial and industrial real estate in the Boston area, Eastern Massachusetts, and Southern New Hampshire – the areas Ernie Wronka knows like his own backyard.
Areas of Focus:
- Commercial Real Estate Route 128
- Industrial Buildings Route 128 North of Boston
- Office Leasing Route 128 North of Boston
Within this densely populated, high-traffic region, Wronka, Ltd and its affiliated service partners offer a full array of commercial real estate services and will provide expert guidance every step of the way.
In the US, Canada and UK, Wronka, Ltd partners with its fellow members of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, SIOR, and Certified Commercial Investment Member, CCIM.
Services Provided by Wronka, Ltd
- Wronka, Ltd creative marketing & acquisition programs
- Extensive Property / Site Search
- Tenant Search
- Property Evaluations
- Real Estate Investment Analysis
- Cash Flow Studies
- Installment Sale Analysis
- Purchase & Sale / Lease Contract Negotiation
- And Much More
Services by Wronka, Ltd Service Providers
- Ten-X Commercial Real Estate Auctions
- The Market Group at Morgan Stanley – Commercial Real Estate & 1031 Process
- Appraisal to Obtain Market Value
- Construction Estimates
- Project Management
- Project Permitting
- Zoning Use Approvals
- Environmental Studies
- Building / Fire / Safety Inspections
- Space Planning
- And Much More
Partner with Wronka Ltd, CoStar, LoopNet, The Market Square Group at Morgan Stanley, and Ten-X.
Whatever service you require, you will get Ernie Wronka’s full and undivided attention – every time. That’s because he takes pride in personally assisting clients and monitoring every transaction himself. Ernie is a hands-on guy, which helps ensure follow-through on even the smallest details.
Anthony A. Tambone, Executive Vice President
Atlantic Tambone, Real Estate Developers
Frederick W. Noble, Jr., Vice President of Corporate Real Estate
Siemens / United States Filter Corporation
Textron Defense Systems
Robert J. Cohen, Controller