Best in Class
For our National and Multi-National Customers, Wronka, Ltd. Commercial Real Estate Advisors and Ernie Wronka’s SIOR Membership since 1984 offers the relationships with other real estate professionals as the most capable and experienced brokerage practitioners in any market.
There are approximately 1,015 members like Ernie Wronka who hold both the prestigious SIOR and CCIM designations, of 3,600 SIOR members and 13,000 CCIM designees. In 2022 in the United States there are more than 3 million people holding active real estate licenses, with 1,592,920 being members of National Association of Realtors (NAR).
For those requirements that are not within our geographic area, we have developed strategic partnerships to ensure that our clients always receive a stellar level of service.
SIOR – Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
The SOCIETY OF INDUSTRIAL AND OFFICE REALTORS® is the leading global professional office and industrial real estate association.
- SIOR has more than 3,600 members in 722 cities and 45 countries.
- SIOR represents today’s most knowledgeable, experienced, and successful commercial real estate brokerage specialists.
- Real estate professionals who have earned the SIOR designation are recognized by corporate real estate executives, commercial real estate brokers, agents, lenders, and other real estate professionals as the most capable and experienced brokerage practitioners in any market.
- SIOR designees can hold the following specialty designations: industrial, office, sales manager, executive manager, or advisory service.
- SIOR also includes associate members who include corporate executives, developers, educators, and other involved in the commercial real estate industry.
CCIM – Certified Commercial Investment / Multi-Family Acquisitions
CCIM stands for Certified Commercial Investment Member who has completed advanced coursework in financial and market analysis, and demonstrated extensive experience in the commercial real estate industry. CCIM designees are recognized as leading experts in commercial investment real estate. Above all, the CCIM designation represents proven expertise in financial, market, and investment analysis, in addition to negotiation. Courses in these core competencies are taught by industry professionals, ensuring all material reflects the state of the industry. With this real-world education, CCIM designees are able to help their clients:
- Minimize risk
- Enhance credibility
- Make informed decisions